Get Rid of hAnt Ransomware (Remove Ransomware + Recover Data)
hAnt Ransomware is recognized as a Ransomware which is designed mainly to make PC corrupt and in accessible. As soon as it get sneaked, all the time your browser’s search will get redirected to the ransomware browser without any notification. It will block all the running applications and will always irritate by displaying pop ups, ads, error messages, fake notifications along with lots of error messages while surfing. This dubious hAnt Ransomware will lock your desktop screen along with a message stating you have been found editing any copy righted content or promoted pornographic sites which is illegal. It will ask to pay a Ransom money of 300 $ in order to make system again usable. That’s why, you are advised to remove hAnt Ransomware as soon as possible and get rid with all these system’s issues.
Meanwhile, hAnt Ransomware will display lots of bogus alerts along with lots of warning messages while surfing. It will degrade system’s performance and will even add lots of corrupt registries in Windows Registry Editor. This severe threat will modify Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Explorer searches to make its result hijacked to suspicious and malicious websites. This nasty hAnt Ransomware will make you compel or force to click or buy their unsafe product which is shown legit by the threat but reality is completely different. What’s more, it will modify entire system’s settings and will disable task manager too without any prior intimation. Hence, we recommend user to go for automatic removal tool and delete hAnt Ransomware instantly and thus solve all the system’s issues.
|How To Remove hAnt Ransomware From PC|
Method 1 – Automatically Remove hAnt Ransomware & Recover Encrypted Data
(First method is automatic removal process which is quite safe and easy. You have to download a powerful malware scanner on your PC, it will detect hAnt Ransomware infection and remove it completely with all its components. Once threat is removed then you will easily be able to restore all your important files with using a powerful Data Recover Tool)
Method 2 – Remove hAnt Ransomware Manually From Your PC
(The second method is manual removal process. This process is little long and time taking, but infection can get back to your PC if any of the file left.)
|Method 1 – Automatically Remove hAnt Ransomware & Recover Your Data|
This is a powerful malware scanner and removal application that can easily delete hAnt Ransomware and all other harmful threat and infections from your computer. It is an award winning application that has helped millions of users to remove malicious threats and viruses from their computer in few clicks. You can easily remove any harmful malware, spyware, virus, Trojan, rootkit and any other threat from PC completely by using this software. It is an easy to application that provide complete and up-time protection to your computer from all the latest and nasty threats. You can download the trial version of software to scan your computer. If the software detect viruses on your system then only purchase the license to remove detected threats from your system. Once, hAnt Ransomware removed completely from your PC then you can easily restore all encrypted file using Data Recovery Pro. It is an amazing tool capable to restore all your important files in just few easy steps.
Remove hAnt Ransomware Automatically From Your PC
- Download and Install the Automatic Scanner on your machine.
- Click on Scan Computer Now button to start scan.
- Wait for some time until software detect all hidden threats on your PC.
- Click Fix Threats button to remove detected threats.
How To Restore Locked Data
Data Recovery Pro is one most effective utility to restore any kind of data i.e documents, pictures, presentations, office data, videos, music etc. that has been compromised by hAnt Ransomware. It support a wide range of file format and can recover almost everything on your Windows PC. Moreover, this particular is also very capable to restore users important files that has been encrypted or locked by ransomware viruses. With using Data Recovery Pro, users can easily decrypt all their important files that has been encrypted by hAnt Ransomware.
Steps To Decrypt Your Data
Step 1 :- Download the Data Recovery Pro software on your computer.
Step 2 :- Click on Start Scan button to run a full scan of your computer.
Step 3 :- Now select all your important files and click on Recover button to get back your data.
|Method 1 – Remove hAnt Ransomware Manually From Your PC|
Step 1: Remove hAnt Ransomware From Windows Control Panel
Uninstall hAnt Ransomware from Windows XP System
- Click on from Start button or Flag button on your keyboard.
- Now Go to the Control Panel option from the right side panel.
- In Control Panel Windows Click on Add/Remove Programs option.
- Choose the program you want to remove and then click Remove button.
Uninstall hAnt Ransomware from Windows Vista PC
- Go to Start Menu and choose Control Panel option.
- Select Uninstall a program option under the Programs category.
- Find hAnt Ransomware related program and click on Uninstall button.
Uninstall hAnt Ransomware from Windows 7 PC
- Click on Start menu and select Control Panel option.
- Under Programs category click on Uninstall a program option.
- From the list of all programs, select the malicious program you want to remove.
- Finally click onto the Uninstall button that appear on the ribbon.
Uninstall hAnt Ransomware from Windows 8 Control Panel
- First of all go to your start screen and then navigate to Control Panel.
- In Control Panel find Program section and click on Uninstall a program option.
- Here, you can see all kinds of applications Installed in your computer.
- Now find hAnt Ransomware related programs and hit Uninstall/Change button.
Uninstall hAnt Ransomware from Windows 10 PC
- Click on Start menu and select Settings option.
- Select System option from the settings windows.
- Now Click on App & Features option.
- Find hAnt Ransomware related program and click on Uninstall button.
Remove Malicious Extension From Your Browser
Remove hAnt Ransomware Related Extension From Chrome
- Open your Chrome Browser and click (☰) icon from the top right corner.
- Now go to Tools menu and select the Extension option.
- Here you can see the list of all installed extensions.
- Find and select hAnt Ransomware related extension and click on Trash icon.
- Now restart your browser and enjoy web surfing.
Remove hAnt Ransomware Extension From Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and Click on Tools menu.
- Now select Manage Add-ons option from the drop down list.
- Select Toolbar and Extensions option from left panel.
- Choose and disable hAnt Ransomware related extensions.
Remove hAnt Ransomware Extension From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox Browser and click (☰) icon from the top right corner.
- Now Select the Add-Ons option.
- Click on the Extensions option from left panel.
- Choose and remove all unwanted extensions.
Remove hAnt Ransomware From MS Edge
- Open MS Edge browser and Click on (…) More option .
- Select Settings option and then choose Extensions.
- Click on unwanted extension and hit uninstall button.
Block Unwanted Pop-ups On Your Browser
Block Unwanted hAnt Ransomware Popups on Google Chrome
- Open your Chrome browser and go to settings option.
- Now select the “Show advanced settings” option.
- Find out the Privacy tab and click on Content settings.
- Choose “Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended)” option.
Block Unwanted hAnt Ransomware Popups on Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and Click on Tools button.
- Select Pop-up Blocker and check the Turn on Pop-up Blocker option.
- Now turn on the pop-up blocker.
Block Unwanted hAnt Ransomware Popups on Mozilla Firefox
- Open your Mozilla Firefox web browser.
- Click on menu button and choose Options.
- In the Content tab, check the “Block pop-up windows” option.
Block Unwanted hAnt Ransomware Popups on Microsoft Edge in Windows 10
- Open Microsoft Edge browser and Click on (…) option.
- Select “Settings” and choose “View advanced settings” option.
- Now turn ON the Block pop-ups option.
Enable Malware And Phishing Protection
Block Phishing and Malicious Website in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome and click on (☰) icon from top right corner.
- Clock on the Show advance settings option from the bottom on your browser.
- From the Privacy section, click the check box to Enable Phishing and Malware Protection option.
Block Phishing and Malicious Website In Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click (☰) icon from the top right corner.
- Click on Option Menu and Choose Security option.
- Click on Security option and Tick the following option.
- Warn me when sites try to install add-ons.
- Block reported attack sites
- Block reported web forgeries
Enable SmartScreen Filter in Internet Explorer
- Open Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser in your PC.
- Select the Safety option from upper menu list.
- Now hit Report Unsafe website option to enable safe browsing.
Enable SmartScreen Filter in Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge browser and Click on (…) option.
- Click on Settings option and tap on View Advance Settings.
- Scroll down and turn ON “Help protect my PC from malicious sites and downloads with SmartScreen Filter” option.
Step 4: Delete hAnt Ransomware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press “Windows+R” buttons simultaneously in order to open “Run Box”.
- Type “Regedit” common in the Run and Press Ok.
- Windows Registry Editor Windows will open on your system screen.
- Now find and delete all hAnt Ransomware related files from your Registry Entries files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Note : If you have followed all the above manual steps and still unable to remove hAnt Ransomware from your PC, then you are suggested to take professional help. You should choose a powerful malware removal tool to completely remove the infection from your computer.
How To Avoid Threats Like hAnt Ransomware
As it is said that prevention is always better than cure. You can protect your system by paying a little bit of extra attention. You can follow some prevention tips to avoid harmful and malicious threats like hAnt Ransomware.
Backup – Always keep backup of your important data. It is not sure when your system get infected by any harmful threat that will completely destroy your system and corrupt your data.
Use Firewall– It is the most important and primary security for your computer. Be sure that your firewall is activated so that it can easily block any malicious process like hAnt Ransomware that try to intrude your computer.
Anti-virus Program – You must use powerful anti-virus or anti-malware protection with real time protection. Use any program that can block any malicious threat or virus and protect your system from threats in real time.
Scan USB drive – Always scan the use drive before copying the data. Most of the times, your system get infected by viruses when you insert any infected external storage device to your computer.
No Spam Emails – Try to avoid opening spam emails. Never open any spam email sent by unknown sender specially when it contains any attachment. Cyber crooks mainly uses spam email techniques to distribute threats like hAnt Ransomware directly to the user’s computer.
Freeware Download – Bundled freeware programs are also one of the major way to spread malicious threats. You must not download from unreliable or insecure websites. Also choose custom installation method to avoid any harmful attachment.
Avoid Fake Update – Do not download update for your system programs from any unsafe website. Any unknown and random pop-up that ask you to download update for your system program can execute malicious codes like hAnt Ransomware on your system. Always prefer official website for downloading update for any program.
Do Not Click Spam Links – When you get any unknown pop-up while browsing the Internet then do not click on it. Avoid visiting to malicious or pornographic websites as they can also inject nasty threats on your computer.